Ford Four

Ford Four

11/30/07

Fun videos

Hadn't tried doing any vidoes yet, so I just wanted to share these. Declan's birthday was so fun! Jeff and Edana had a great time dancing together. Aidan was in there too, but he didn't make it in the video for some reason. Enjoy! (sorry, the sound isn't very good)

On a side note: I had my first really good braxton hix contraction a few minutes ago. Rileigh kicked like crazy afterward. Guess she didn't like it much. Hope I have lots of those over the next few months!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Remember when Jeff and Bailey would dance? I loved watching them. Addy and Jeff reminded me of that. I love all of your blogs and the videos. You'll have to do that more often. I miss y'all so much. I can't wait till you come see me. Love ya

Jessica said...

Mandee, I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congratulations! The blog updates were so fun! Keep em' coming!

Jessica said...

Can I have your mailing address to send a Christmas card?

Brittney said...

So cute! David and Brooklynn dance all the time, but he gets pretty rough. Luckily I have a tough little girl! :) I'm glad things are going well with your pregnancy. I'll be praying for your continued health!