Ford Four

Ford Four

11/30/07

Having fun!

Edana picked out her own outfit. I don't know where she gets it! HAHAHA! She was pretty proud of her "styling outfit" I think she actually got the idea from Bailey. When they came up a few weeks ago, Bailey came in wearing a pair of jeans under a dress. Her and Bailey recreated another great outfit for thanksgiving but I didn't get a picture of it. She loves her boots as much as her momma! This was Declan before his hair cut. (his second hair cut) I keep it cut pretty short as you can tell. I don't know, I just think it looks cute! Aidan's isn't as short, but their faces aren't shaped the same either. They are both cute! Meemaw wasn't home when this picture was taken. Pawpaw and the boys were wrestling on her new couch! I couldn't resist the picture. They were so funny!

No comments: