Ford Four

Ford Four

11/1/07

Halloween

Andrew, Abigail, and Addy What?

Addy and her "sissy" Courtney That's all he did for most of the night.

"I may not have the best costume, but I'm still the cutest baby here."

Every fairy need great hair and makeup! She looked so sweet and beautiful! Boy costumes are so much easier. After much debate I gave in and went to the Harvest Party. We've been moving this week, and it was just really not a good night to not work on the house. The kids had a blast. Plus, the costumes were freebies, so who could pass that up? We didn't dress Declan up. Not much point. Next year we'll get him in on the fun, I suppose. Next year, I won't plan any major events for the week of Halloween....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello!!! Found you through Kim! How are you?