Ford Four

Ford Four

11/30/07

Thanksgiving

We had a rough time at Thanksgiving this year. Mom bought some batteries (they were the "best deal") that were so weak our cameras wouldn't run on them. I had more in the car, but completely forgot about them. Then Shelly pushed the wrong button and lost all of the pictures she'd taken. I did get a couple of cute ones on Declan and one of a few family members eating. Declan and Lilly. It was so cute. He's as big as her and she'll be two in a couple of month.

From left: Stacey, Scarlet(Stacey exchange student from Holland), Dad, and Daniel.

Unfortunately I didn't get any at my grandpa's house. We went there after eating lunch in Westville with the Bailey side. I got to see two of my cousins. My dad's aunt always comes in the evening. It was a nice visit. I don't know if it will every feel right without my grandma there. We did what we've always done, but it's just not the same. Grandpa seemed good. Its funny to see how my dad's brother is looking more like Grandpa every year. It was a good Thanksgiving. Its my favorite holiday. I am very thankful that God has given me such a large family. Thanksgiving is the only day of the year that we see almost all of them in one day! Christmas is next! We'll go to Shelly's. That has kind of become our new tradition since Grandma died. She has a big enough house, we can all go there and still have a room to keep from going crazy! I will have pictures of that!

No comments: