Ford Four

Ford Four

11/1/07

Aidan's Birthday!

Daddy has a special present! Just for his little superhero His very own COMIC BOOKS!! It was a pathetic cake, but they didn't have a batman cake at Wal-mart. Trick Candles!
(I really did pick them up on accident, but it turned out hilarious) I don't know? He was so focused on getting the paper off, he almost didn't realize what he'd gotten He was sure happy when he did!! He LOVES Captian America. Aidan and Isaac Aidan and Mary Audra I guess he needed a little help getting all of the dinosaurs out of the bag! He had a great birthday. Not many of his friends got to show up, but between Captain America, Comic books and Dinosaurs he was set. I have no idea what I'll do for Christmas. The only superheroes left to get him are too scary in my opinion. Maybe we should start on GI Joes now. He's not too picky. As long as they are "guys" to carry around. The dinosaurs were great. It was a good thing he got so many. All three of the kids love them. I just don't like stepping on them in the middle of the night! Ouch! They keep them entertained for a long time and they are so simple and cheap. At a dollar a piece you can get every kind they have and not feel guilty! And just for the record. He has not worn pull-ups since that day, two months later, I'd say he's pretty well potty trained! Yippee! That was my favorite part about him turning three!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cierra Lanks was in my class, but moved. Did you know her?