Ford Four

Ford Four

2/19/08

Proved me wrong!

Jeff has proven me wrong yet again. I posted last night that he was still in his splint, so Rileigh Cait would win our little race we had going. He had occupational therapy tonight and came home with great news. He is officially out of his splint. He has a couple of small ones to help him stretch out certain fingers, but those are worn more for exercise than protection. He is still wearing his gauntlet. I'm sure some of the guys at the ranch find that amusing. I do! I think he mostly wears it because the scars kind of hurt in the cold weather. He's doing really well. Please continue to pray for him though. If his thumb doesn't start working, they may have to go in and do some more work on it. Its doing pretty well at the base, but he still isn't able to flex the tip. We are praying and believing its just a slow process and will be working fine before long. NOTE: jeff said it himself, so i can say it....any process that Jeff is involved in is slow! (thats kind of an ongoing joke in our family.)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Tell me about it! I love Jeff and he is a great brother-in-law so it doesn't bother me so much that he does things a little slower than the rest of us!

sheila_j71 said...

Maybe he's just enjoying each moment and it takes him longer!!

Jessica said...

Great news!!