Ford Four

Ford Four

2/24/08

5:30am

Well, I'm off to bed. Not that it is exactly early, but my husband seems to think any time before midnight is early. Anyway. We go to the hospital at 5:30am to be induced! I really am excited. I'm so worn out, it kind of doesn't feel real yet. I'm sure it will at 4:00 in the morning...i'm NOT a morning person. If things are anything like last time...i might have a precious new baby by mid morning or noon! Now that does excite me! Hope everyone has a good day, and for those of you that are close by, feel free to stop in. We love the visitors!! Oh...Shelly will post pictures as soon as she can. God bless everyone!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Krystal said...

Yea!!! I just saw pictures of Rileigh Cait on Shellys page. She is just as beautiful as her brothers and sister. Congratulations!!! I hope to come and visit soon, just stay for the day. I love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so ready to see some pictures of that beautiful baby! Hope you get to feeling better soon.