Ford Four

Ford Four

12/13/07

Rileigh Cait-12 Weeks and Counting!

I went to the doctor today. Just the usual check up. Listened to the heartbeat and measured my big belly. All was good there! I had gained a little more weight than I wanted. Man! Christmas isn't even here yet! How do you make candy without sampling? Especially haystacks! Oh! Those are my downfall every year! I saw Dr. Hix today. He's my favorite! Mostly because he's delivered two of my three kids and with Addy, he was the only doctor I had the whole time. He is really nice and very personal. He must really review peoples charts because I can't imagine him really remembering that much stuff about all the women he sees. I go back Jan 3, and after that it will be time for my two week visits! I'm so ready to be done!! That probably isn't that good considering I'm just now starting my last trimester. Plus, I'm not prepared at all. I have so much to do! Its scary to think about. Oh well. I just won't be able to get it done until the house is finished, so we'll have to make due. It always comes together in the end anyway!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How exciting! I know you must be a great mom. You know, I have never met any of your kids. It seems strange even realizing we all grew up. Maybe David and I will get around to having one here someday soon. : ) We just can't seem to find the right time to try. I'm a major planner, I'm afraid.

Jessica said...

I like the name Rileigh! Cute!

Shelly said...

I doesn't hurt that Dr. Hix is such a cutie!!!
I think he just remember's you becuase of your penchant for reproduction. When I went to him for a check-up, he remembered you.