Ford Four

Ford Four

8/9/08

Becoming a Hermit

Well, it was official Thursday morning. Jeff took at job in Hermitage, AR as the english, speech, and drama teacher. I'm sure all of you are saying "where is that," because that is what everyone else has said. I'd try to tell you, but most likely you won't know the small towns around it either. Its an hour south of Pine Bluff. Everyone wants to know how we feel about it, but I don't know. I'm a little apprehensive about moving so quickly, and to be honest, i've been so stressed trying to move in such a short time, I don't know. I kinda like moving. For those of you who have known me for a long time, you know, i've been trying to leave NWA for a long time. Didn't really intend to leave it for South Ark, but it'll be fun. We'll be together and Jeff will have a good job. Its a small quiet town, so that should be nice! I'll blog more before we actually head out. Well, Jeff is heading out tomorrow. Inservice starts monday, and the rest of us will follow in a few days! For now, I have major packing to do.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Shawna told me you were moving! Good luck with teh move!

Jessica said...

What an answer to prayer! Good luck! : )

The Hickmans said...

Congrats on the new job! Good luck with everything!

Jessica said...

How are you? Move go good?

sheila_j71 said...

Wow, now that you mention it, the pic of her before getting on the plane does kinda look like you. I've been told by people who knew our mothers that we have Bailey look to us!!