Ford Four

Ford Four

8/2/08

Special Aunt Shelly Edition

These are for Aunt Shelly. I'm sure she doesn't need an explanation, but for the rest of you, I'll clarify. Edana is wearing an outfit that Bailey practically lived in, in Kindergarten. Now, my baby fits in it. As for babies....Shelly bought the Strawberry Shortcake for Edana's first birthday, and Rileigh Cait is wearing it now at 5 months old! Crazy kid completely skipped 6-9mo clothes and went straight to 12mo! They sure are pretty girls though!
I think I embarrassed Edana a little in this picture. Oh well! Yes, by the way, the pants are supposed to be capris on Rileigh, it worked better on a walking, one year old!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Hey Girl, I am finally back in blog land!! It looks like you all are having a great summer. As usual, your kiddos are adorable!! I love Strawberry Shortcake. :)