Ford Four

Ford Four

3/17/08

Full House

I didn't figure I'd get to blog much this week. We have a house full this week. My brother and his youngest came and my sisters two oldest are spendingspring break here. It should be a crazy week. 12 people sleeping here all week. Its not everyday the family gets to visit. It makes me wish everyone else could be here. Yes, I question our sanity at times, and it makes me REALLY wish the other house was finished. Our plans this week: A friend is coming to spend the day (and hold Rileigh) We have pictures at Wal-mart tomorrow (dressy ones) Mom and Dad are closing on their house tomorrow too! Wed we have to go to get WIC (no fun there!) Friday we're having fun pictures taken at Edana's school Sat we have an Egg hunt! We should have lots of fun! And tons of pictures!

No comments: