Ford Four

Ford Four

3/19/09

Pictures

I haven't really posted since Christmas, so I thought I'd share a few new pictures! Papa time! Jeff and I were having as much fun as the kids!
NO! I didn't slide. I just sent Rileigh slowly down to Jeff.
Now for the important part....the Kids!
Edana isn't a baby at all anymore. She is a beautiful little girl, stubborn and independent but vulnerable and attached at the hip.
I love watching her paint. She "lives for crafting" Oh the emotions of girls.
We chopped her hair. Back to the independent thing. She wanted to do it herself, so I gave her hair she could do herself. Well, I didn't the hairdresser did. She really is beautiful!
Aidan is such a sweetheart! And a fireball at times. Guess it goes with the name! Not to mention Edana can talk him into all kinds...
He is also very creative! His imagination is crazy! This painting ended up being Mr. Tumnus.
Declan is growing so much and learning like crazy. He knows his colors at 2! It makes me very proud.
He loves painting too. If possible I think he may be more active than ever!
He's super cute and super ornery!
Rileigh Cait turned one in Feb.!
She was reaching for her pacifier. She REALLY likes that thing.
I must have a hunderd pics like this. I never get tired of seeing all the kids piled on top of Jeff reading their bedtime story!
They ae so awesome! And they are all getting so BIG!!
Jeff cleaning fish, still flopping in the bag, straight from the river that a neighbor brought us one night. Finally ate them they other day. They were great!The kids were fascinated, of course. It was probably 70degrees that night. We ended up having an unexpectedly silly, fun night.
She wanted out with them so bad!

2 comments:

FaithFarms said...

Hey Mandee! It's me, Shawnna! It has been so long since I have seen/talked to you! I would guess that you go to a different Wal-mart now so we don't see eachother! =) Haha! I just found your blog and have enjoyed seeing your wonderful family! I now have internet so I am able to start my own blog. Please stop by if you would like.... www.faithfarms.blogspot.com Please be patient with me as I am just learning this whole blog thing. And as I am sure you know life is BUSY so I will try to update as often as I can! By the way, I went over to Jeff's site and read about your surgery. I am so sorry, that must have been rough. I am sure thankful to God that you are doing well! God bless you and your family!

The Hickmans said...

Great Pictures!! I'm finally back in blog land, so I'm playing catch up. =)