Ford Four

Ford Four

12/26/08

Pictures of the kids

Apparently people don't read my blog for football information. So here you go. The real reason people read. My Kiddos! They are worth checking out. I may be bias, but you can judge for yourself! They're so fun! Edana Rois! Yep! That's my girl. Papaw is raising her right! Wow! She's getting so big.
So big and so beautiful! And she loves animals. This was her puppy "Darci" She, umm..., went to heaven this week, but that's another post.
Mommy and her girl. She's so much fun! She's just crazy.
Aidan Jeffrey!
Aren't you supposed to sit on the couch this way. Oh well, check out my homemade sling shot. There is always a need for a cape!
School buddies!
Aidan's Christmas concert. It was a special performance just for us! He cracks me up.
Super strong!
Declan Eghan!
Can't you just see it in another 18 years or so? A biker and an artist!
He's my stinker! This 2 year old talks better than most 3 yr olds, and he definitely keeps us hopping. His latest game is his imaginary friend, Max. I didn't know 25mo old kids could have those! He's hilarious!
Really he just like his picture taken. Who needs a special reason!
What are you looking at? I'm not getting into anything. Would I do that?
Rileigh Cait!
Yep, she's growing! And Daddy is already teaching her about superheroes!
Her first spaghetti!Pumpkin head!So pretty!Notice the earlobe! She has earrings now!! Oh, she's so girly!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your kids are soo cute!! We have to make my boys capes also! You are brave to make a slingshot!! I am too scared about what would get broken around here!!

Unknown said...

Much better pictures I think!!!!!!! Would love to see all the kids but I bet someone we know and love will have some pictures to show. What about that ring????????

Betty said...

your babies are so prettythey are growing up doesn't take long does it we was at Shawna's an saw one of your boys. Betty

NurseMom said...

I enjoyed getting to see you all this week! I hope we can see you before summer! Love you!

Jessica said...

You look so pretty in that blue top you are wearing in this post! : )